- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and are registered with the Data Protection Registrar.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you subscribe for our newsletter or contact us with an enquiry, we ask you for your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting Us.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer. Typically they're used by websites to do things like maintain your preferences, identify your session, store items in shopping carts and for storing authentication status. These files cannot harm your computer, but they can potentially be used to track some of your browser activity, and in the hands of hackers, can give away some personal data.
In most cases cookies are harmless, and you could diminish your browsing experience by disabling them using the code we provide. Note however, that cookies which are strictly essential to the operation of the site will remain in place - it is not necessary to allow users to opt out of these.
If you'd like to learn more about Cookies in general, visit aboutcookies.org.
|PHPSESSID||The length of the current session|
These cookies store temporary information to enable site functionality. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
In order to prevent authorised users from uploading files to the site via our HTML editor, we set a cookie when admin users log in to guard against this. Only authenticated users will be able to upload files in this way.
When you log into the site (should this be necessary) we ask you if you want your credentials to be saved in a cookie for future reference so you don't have to manually log in again next time you visit the site.
|_csrf||The length of the current session|
In order to prevent cross site request forgeries, we set a cookie which ensures that a request made to the site originates from the site rather than a third party source. Read more about csrf attacks.
How to change your cookie settings in your browser
Please refer to the browser instructions below for detailed information as to how to change cookie settings in your browser of choice if you are unable to remove cookies using our code provided.